Volunteer Income Tax Assistance
Goodwill operates VITA sites during tax season (January to April), located in the communities that we serve. The sites offer FREE and easy tax preparation by IRS certified tax preparers.
CLICK HERE for more information!
Do you prefer to file your own taxes online at home ... FOR FREE?
CLICK HERE to file your taxes today.
If your income is less than $57,000 you can file both federal and state returns for NO CHARGE!
Financial Literacy Program
Get (financially) fit. - Goodwill's free money management course
Enroll in Get (financially) fit and whip your finances into shape. Goodwill’s course in money management will teach you everything you need to know about:
- Building a Budget (tips on saving on everything from groceries to clothes!)
- Banking Basics (learn how to open the perfect bank account for your needs)
- Credit Reports (get a free credit report!)
- Surviving Tax Time (it's time to get your papers in order!)
- Insurance (protect what matters most to you: life, family, health)
NEXT CLASS - May 21st – 30th on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 5pm to 8pm. You may receive up to $150 for completing course objectives.
For more information or to register for course, contact Goodwill at (815) 987-6200.
These programs are funded, in part, by United Way of Rock River Valley