* To file your own taxes online visit website www.myfreetaxes.com

Call (815) 987-6200 for more information.

For copies of tax returns, please visit the IRS website at http://www.irs.gov/taxtopics/tc156.html.
We do not keep copies of tax returns for any tax year.

These programs are funded, in part, by United Way of Rock River Valley